To preserve your jewelry, you need to take good care of it.
- Store it in its original box or in a soft pouch to protect your piece
- Avoid direct contact with body lotions, perfume, and any other harsh chemicals
- Take off your jewelry when showering, bathing, or swimming
- To prevent dents and scratches, remove jewelry before participating in a vigorous sports activity
- To bring back the shine, clean your jewelry once a month by placing in hot water for 5 minutes and then rubbing it with the a soft toothbrush to remove any dirt and residue