To preserve your jewelry, you need to take good care of it.
1. Store it in its original box or in a soft pouch to protect your piece
2. Avoid direct contact with body lotions, perfume, and any other harsh chemicals
3. Take off your jewelry when showering, bathing, or swimming
4. To prevent dents and scratches, remove jewelry before participating in a vigorous sports activity
5. To bring back the shine, clean your jewelry once a month by placing in hot water for 5 minutes and then rubbing it with the a soft toothbrush to remove any dirt and residue